Super concentrated floor cleaner for multi-surface floor cleaning including luxury vinyl plank & tile, rubber and more. Keep your floors looking fresh & clean with Hilway Direct Neutral Cleaner for routine cleaning at home or in a business. Use this highly concentrated cleaner, in a 33.8 ounce (1-Liter) bottle, for cleaning most any type of floor. Safe and effective. No residue left behind. Rinse or don't rinse after routine cleaning, your floor will be at its cleanest (rinsing not required). This 33.8 ounce bottle of Hilway Direct Neutral Cleaner goes alot farther than most other concentrated floor cleaners. Safely removes grime and dirt from sheet vinyl, LVT, VCT, rubber, linoleum, ceramic tile, cork, asphalt tile, marble, slate, concrete, quarry tile and terrazzo flooring. PH Neutral cleaning formula can be mixed with water for light to heavy floor cleaning. Coverage is up to 10,000 square feet per liter depending upon dilution rate. For routine cleaning mix 1.5 Tbsp (3/4 oz) to 1 gallon of water in a mop bucket OR for dilute 1tsp to 32oz water in a spray bottle.
- No rinsing required
- May be used with mop and bucket or auto-scrub maintenance programs
- Safety Data Sheet: Hilway Direct Neutral Cleaner Concentrate MSDS
- Instructions for Use: HD Neutral Cleaner Directions
- Also available in a 1.33 Gal (5L) size
Directions for Use:
Mop & Bucket Cleaning:
- Dilute Neutral Cleaner in a ratio of 1:200 - 1.5 Tbsp (3/4 oz) to 1 gallon of water in a mop bucket OR for spray and wipe cleaning, dilute 1tsp to 32oz water in a spray bottle.
- Prepare TWO buckets for use during cleaning-
-fill one with cleaning solution
-fill the other with clean water for rinsing.
- Wipe cleaning solution over the floor with a clean string mop then rinse the dirty mop in the rinse bucket. Repeat until entire floor has been cleaned. Change the rinse bucket water when it is too dirty to rinse the mop properly. Always ring out excess liquid from the mop.
Heavily soiled areas may require additional cleaning.
Machine Cleaning: Dilute Neutral Cleaner in a ratio of 1:400 (1/3 oz to 1 gallon of water) when using a fully automated cleaning appliance.