Hilway Direct MATTE Floor Finish, 5-liter, is a residential/commercial floor finish that provides a natural, low-glare appearance to highlight your flooring's unique wood or stone look. It's safe for use on many hard surface flooring types, including sheet vinyl, LVT, VCT, rubber, linoleum, cork, asphalt tile, marble, slate, concrete, quarry tile or terrazzo flooring. The reliable and true matte finish, in a 1.33 Gallon container, is highly scuff resistant and leaves behind a protective acrylic finish to help protect your floors against damaging scratches and scuff marks. Hilway Direct Matte is an excellent replacement for Taski Vision Matte because of the natural low luster finish it provides on the floor.
- Excellent scuff resistance and wear
- Low VOCs
- Information Sheet for Hilway Direct Matte
- Hilway Direct Acrylic Floor Finish: Instructions for Use
- Safety Data: Hilway Direct Matte Floor Finish MSDS
- For Use On: Sheet Vinyl, LVT, VCT, Rubber, Linoleum, Cork, Asphalt Tile, Marble, Slate, Concrete, Quarry Tile, or Terrazzo.
Directions For Use:
- Sweep or vacuum then clean floor thoroughly or remove existing floor finish coating as applicable. Rinse completely with clean water to neutralize floor.
- Shake Hilway Direct finish well before use.
- Apply length-ways a thin, even, undiluted coat using a wide mop or applicator.
- When sufficiently hard to walk on, approximately one (1) hour, repeat the procedure crosswise.
- Apply up to 3 coats total.
- Allow finish to dry for at least eight (8) hours after the final coat and before use. Finish should be completely dry before allowing traffic on floor.
- When applying the product avoid strong sunlight and drafts.
- Turn off under floor heat before commencing work.
- Ensure sufficient ventilation.
- Read complete product label and manufacturer instructions prior to application.
- Dry time will vary depending on ambient conditions including temperature and humiditiy.
Coverage: Single Coat: 1500-2000 square feet per 1.33 gallon container. Proper application requires two (2) coats. Coverage may vary depending on porosity of flooring material.
Recommended Cleaning & Maintenance:
Dust mop or sweep then clean with a mop or automatic scrubber using Hilway Direct Neutral Cleaner.